Sorry, this entry is only available in Italian.
Ferdinand von Bothmer has recently sung Arnold/Guglielmo Tell, Renaud/Armide, Parsifal /title role, under Gustav Kuhn, among his next dates:
– Florence, Festival Maggio Musicale Fiorentino 2018, Cardillac/Der Offizier, under Fabio Luisi, director Valerio Binasco, performances: May 5, 9, 12, 15, 2018.
– Erl, Tiroler Festspiele, Ermione/Pirro, performances: July 6, 13, 2018; Rheingold / Froh: July 26, 2018.
– OperaLombardia 2018, Pavia, Como, Cremona, Brescia and in Bozen: he will make his debut as Alfio/Cavalleria rusticana, conductor Francesco Ciluffo, director Emma Dante (Teatro Comunale Bologna production), with performances: on November 15 and 17 in Pavia, November 23 and 25 in Como, November 30 and December 2 in Bozen, December 6 and 8 in Cremona, December 13 and 15 in Brescia, 2018.
– Teatro Petruzzelli di Bari, the role of Simone/Simon Boccanegra for the opening of the opera season 2019 of Teatro Petruzzelli in Bari, conductor Jordi Bernàcer, director Arnaud Bernard, performances on: Genuary 31, February 2, 2019.
Her latest dates include: Rosina / Il barbiere di Siviglia in the opening Lyric Season 2018 of Padua, the Gala Concert with Gregory Kunde, Rebeka Lokar, Sergio Bologna.
– Bari, Teatro Petruzzelli, Tancredi /Isaura, conductor José Miguel PÉREZ-SIERRA, director Pier Luigi PIZZI (production of Rossini Opera Festival in Pesaro).
Among her most recent debuts: Bari, Ninetta/La Gazza ladra; Verona, Romeo / I Capuleti e i Montecchi, Adalgisa / Norma.
Christian Capocaccia is: Music Director Syracuse Opera, Associate Conductor Symphoria, Music Director Symphoria Youth Orchestra.
He has lead performances of Rigoletto and La Boheme for Syracuse Opera, where he will make his forthcoming debut with Macbeth in October 2018.