Sorry, this entry is only available in Italian.
In September 2018, he has been engaged as Gastone in La Traviata in Florence Teatro del Maggio under Fabio Luisi, production by Francesco Micheli – Verdi Trilogy opening season.
– Helsinki, Savoy Theatre, Concert with from Rossini’s Arias in occasion of 150 years since death of the Italian composer.
– Ravenna, Teatro Alighieri, Giovanna/Rigoletto directed by Cristina Mazzavillani Muti, conductor Hossein Pishkar, performances: November 24, 28 and December 1, 2018.
In the latest seasons, he made his debuts at Teatro Comunale di Bologna as Johann/Werther led by Michele Mariotti and directed by Rosetta Cucchi; Teatro Regio in Parma the new opera Il piccolo principe; Òpera de Tenerife, Frate-Deputato Fiammingo/Don Carlo, conductor Jader Bignamini, director Cesare Lievi; Teatro del Monaco Treviso, Gala Concert led by Giampaolo Bisanti with arias by Rossini. Festival della Lirica, Dulcamara/L’elisir d’amore as winner of Concorso del Circolo delle Muse di Crema. Among his forthcoming dates:
-Festival Donizetti Bergamo, Enrico di Borgogna /Brunone, conductor Alessandro De Marchi; furthermore, Opening Concert of Donizetti Festival 2018 with Mariella Devia led by Riccardo Frizza.
– Òpera de Tenerife, Don Profondo/Viaggio a Reims.
– Teatro alla Scala Milano “Il ritorno di Ulisse in patria” , Rinaldo Alessandrini, Robert Wilson.
– Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, “Caso Makropulos” / Janek, Zubin Mehta, William Friedkin:
“….a result that would have not been possible without an adequate cast…
Mirko Guadagnini as a fragile yet strong-voiced Janek.” 29/10/11
– Lisbona, CCB, Arias by Purcell, Locke, Handel, DIVINO SOSPIRO/Enrico Onofri .
– Bozen, Orchestra Haydn, Requiem by Chilcott, conductor Luigi Azzolini: May 30, 31 and June 1st.
– Nancy, Opéra national de Lorraine, Il Killer di parole, conductor Andrea Molino, director Francesco Micheli: June 26, 28, 29, July 1 and 3.