– Teatro alla Scala Milano “Il ritorno di Ulisse in patria” , Rinaldo Alessandrini, Robert Wilson.
– Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, “Caso Makropulos” / Janek, Zubin Mehta, William Friedkin:
“….a result that would have not been possible without an adequate cast…
Mirko Guadagnini as a fragile yet strong-voiced Janek.” 29/10/11
– Lisbona, CCB, Arias by Purcell, Locke, Handel, DIVINO SOSPIRO/Enrico Onofri .
– Bozen, Orchestra Haydn, Requiem by Chilcott, conductor Luigi Azzolini: May 30, 31 and June 1st.
– Nancy, Opéra national de Lorraine, Il Killer di parole, conductor Andrea Molino, director Francesco Micheli: June 26, 28, 29, July 1 and 3.
– Helsinki, Savoy Theatre, Concert with from Rossini’s Arias in occasion of 150 years since death of the Italian composer.
– Ravenna, Teatro Alighieri, Giovanna/Rigoletto directed by Cristina Mazzavillani Muti, conductor Hossein Pishkar, performances: November 24, 28 and December 1, 2018.
Ferdinand von Bothmer has recently sung Arnold/Guglielmo Tell, Renaud/Armide, Parsifal /title role, under Gustav Kuhn, among his next dates:
– Florence, Festival Maggio Musicale Fiorentino 2018, Cardillac/Der Offizier, under Fabio Luisi, director Valerio Binasco, performances: May 5, 9, 12, 15, 2018.
– Erl, Tiroler Festspiele, Ermione/Pirro, performances: July 6, 13, 2018; Rheingold / Froh: July 26, 2018.