Sorry, this entry is only available in Italian.
– Stockholm, Drottningholms Slottsteater, World Première in the role of Europa / The Siblings of Mantua: September 8, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 2018.
– Madrid, Teatro Real, new production Première of Achille in Sciro / Deidamia led by Ivor Bolton.
Francesca Lombardi Mazzulli made her debut as Fiordiligi / Così fan tutte, Elvira/ Don Giovanni at Theatre Giessen; among her most recent committments: Amore in Scarlatti’s Clori, Dorino e Amore with Stuttgarter Kammerorchester led by Fabio Biondi. La Fiera di Venezia by Salieri at Schwetzingen with Sony recording. In Florence with Orchestra della Toscana and Anna Fusek soloist and conductor Concert arias by Händel and Mozart.
Furio Zanasi has sung as Ulisse/Il ritorno di Ulisse in patria and in the Monteverdi Trilogy with Sir John Eliot Gardiner/Monteverdi Choir & Orchestra in tournée in Europe and US.
– Freiburger Barockorchester, Pergolesi’s La Serva Padrona / Uberto, conductor Gottfried von der Goltz, semi-staged by Tristan Braun: KÖLN/Philharmonie, STUTTGART/Liederhalle, FREIBURG/Konzerthaus, BERLIN/Philharmonie, BUDAPEST/ Béla Bartók National Concert Hall and next date: Helsinki, August 21, 2018.
– Innsbruck Festwochen 2013, Euridice di Caccini / Plutone, Rinaldo Alessandrini/ Concerto Italiano.
– Firenze, Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, Johann Sebastian Bach
Passione secondo Matteo BWV 244, conductor Fabio Biondi: October12 and 13, 2013
– Opéra de Montpellier, Così fan tutte / Don Alfonso: December 20, 22, 24, 26 2013, January 3, 5, 2014.